Anne-Marie, Founder of Bramble Berry Inc pictured at the Otion Store
On this page are some Soap Queen Bath Bomb projects - 2 with video's and 2 with graphics on the links.
Sometimes it is just so much easier to grasp a new skill by actually watching someone do it! These short "TV" style tutorials are really useful if you would like to actually see someone making Bath Fizzies.
- You'll find our Bicarbonate of Soda HERE
- You'll find our Citric Acid HERE
- You'll find our complete list of Artisan Fragrances HERE
- You'll find all our moulds listed here by subject HERE, and moulds particularly suited to bath fizzies and bombs HERE
- You'll find our Duckies are HERE
- You'll find our Pink HImalayan Salt is HERE
- and we have a section with ALL Bath Bomb supplies HERE
Bath Bomb Surprise Tutorial by Otion
There is a hidden duckie inside the fizzy!
You can view ALL of Anne-Marie's Tutorials on her You Tube Channel Soapqueen TV - there are dozens and dozens of them!
|Palm Oil Free:||Yes|