If you are not quite ready to begin making your own Hair Conditioner from scratch, using our natural base is a good way to get started.
In this mini tutorial, you can really just use it as a guide, and adjust the additives and fragrance to suit your own preference. If you want to make the whole 1 litre at once, you can do this, or make several smaller batches.
Our Cream Conditioner Base is 73% Organic and enriched with Jojoba, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera.
Mixing Jug, stirring stick
- Measure 500ml/g Conditioner Base into the jug.
- Add 12g/ml (approximately 2 ½ teaspoons) of your preferred extract or protein - you can use less or more.
- Add up to 5ml/g (around 100 drops or 1 teaspoon) Fragrance or Essential Oil - this is 1% - adjust to suit your preference.
- Stir well through the base.
- Trim dip tube on pump bottle to the correct length.
- Pour into the pump bottles.
- Done - ready to use or gift.
Note: Shampoo Bottle style has been superseded.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine (from sugar beets), Coco-Glucoside, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba, Aloe Vera, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Vitamin E