This project is from our NEW BOOK:
This bar is formulated for sore muscles, but if you prefer to make a relaxing moisturising solid bar switch to a suitable Essential Oil blend or your favourite fragrance oil instead.
Packaging: I like this in Wind Up Deodorant Tubes for mess-free application. However, Clamshell Moulds are also a good option as they are easily portable too.
NOTE: Our Deo-Lotion Tubes are FILLED FROM THE BASE!
- 40g Candelilla Wax
- 40g Cocoa Butter or Mango Butter (Cocoa Butter will be a little firmer)
- 20g Infused Arnica Oil, Organic
- 45g Fractionated Coconut Oil
Up to 1.5% (2.1g = 40 drops) Pure Essential Oils:
- Place the Candelilla Wax, Cocoa Butter and Fractionated Coconut Oil into a Pyrex jug.
- Heat in microwave until liquid – beware of overheating.
- Remove from the microwave and check temperature – when the temperature has dropped to around 50 - 55°C add the infused oil and stir to combine.
- Now add the Essential Oils and stir again.
- Carefully remove the bases of the Deo Tubes, and invert the tubes so that they are sitting on their lids
- Now pour into tubes or moulds and allow to set up completely before turning the tubes over.
If using the trolley: There are no Essential Oils in the trolley items - these need to be purchased separately.
|Yields:||5 x 30ml Tubes|