Using our Premium Shampoo Base with Aloe really is as easy as the diagram below shows!
This is our Mini Tutorial using our Premium Shampoo Base with additives
- 500g/ml Premium Shampoo Base with Aloe Vera
- 10g Hydrolyzed Oats
- 10g Oat Extract
- 1.3g dL Panthenol (0.25%) *Optional but great for dry hair
- 2g/ml (2 droppers) Fragrance or Essential Oils of choice
- 1.5g/ml Liquid Germall Plus (0.25%) *See note below
- 1 x 250ml White Oval Pump Bottles (As this bottle has been deleted we recommend using the Square Pump Bottle 460ml)
Mixing Jug and small cups or beakers
Stirring spoon or spatula
Scales or accurate measures
- Measure shampoo base into jug.
- Measure Hydrolyzed Oats into a small beaker and add the dL Panthenol and stir well to dissolve.
- Add the Oat Extract to the small beaker and then add to the shampoo base and stir well.
- Add Liquid Germall Plus if using.
- Add fragrance or essential oil blend and stir well again. This mixture will thicken a fair amount, but this may vary depending on the scent choice.
- Pour directly into the containers, trim the pump dip tubes and seal.
- Label and the shampoo is ready to use.
*The preservative system already in place in the shampoo base will support the additional ingredients, however if you wish to include higher percentages of additives or sell this product, we recommend adding the Liquid Germall Plus preservative.