Aussie Soap Supplies® grew from our own craft soap business, Yggdrasil’s Hand Made Soap, a small business venture which began in 2001 and blossomed from our love of soap making. We have been making our soap for over 30 years now – that’s a lot of soap! With this experience, we started teaching face-to-face workshops and helping others with their soap projects. Our passion for using ethically sourced, quality natural ingredients led us where we are today – stockists of Australia’s widest range of Soap, Spa and Lotion making products.
We are a family owned and run, Western Australian wholesale supply business that specialises in quality soap, skin andhaircare, bath and spa ingredients, high grade fragrances and essential oils, cosmetic grade colours, soap moulds and unique packaging at wholesale prices to home crafters and small businesses.
At the heart of our business is our passion for the creation of Hand Made Soap and Bath Products. We still formulate our own products from scratch and have released four tutorial books to help new crafters get started. We actually USE the ingredients we sell, and formulate with enthusiasm and curiosity, which allows us to provide our customers with exciting new recipes, formulas and current information on our ingredients and supplies.
We pride ourselves on being an ethical business; we strive to develop trusting, long-standing relationships with our suppliers and growers, and appreciate the pride and care with which they produce their goods. Product Quality and Customer Service will always come first for us. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is always happy to assist with queries. Please feel free to get in touch via our Contact Us page and we will endeavour to respond in a timely manor.
To the best of our knowledge, we do not stock any products currently tested on animals, all are either natural, vegetable derived, or safe synthetics. We are a Vegetarian/Vegan friendly business.
- Share the Dignity - Women’s charity that makes a real, on-the-ground difference to homeless women and victims of domestic violence.
- Kiva which assists small business access loans in developing countries.
- Annalakshmi & The Temple of Fine Arts who help with service and food and assist the underprivileged in India
- We also support local efforts in charity fundraising with donations of product and goods
- We also support various local enterprises (such as Women's Council WA who support those experiencing domestic and family violence) and other charities with donations of goods.
- Aussie Soap Supplies is thrilled to have purchased a boat to be gifted to a family in the Phillipines, which was so devastated by a typhoon. (2014)
Jude and David,
Aussie Soap Supplies®