This Massage Oil is made mainly with Fractionated Coconut Oil, which is a very fine, light oil with a long, long shelf life. Personally, I don't think bubs need essential oils if they are under 12 months, however if you are wanting this to soothe or calm your little one, use 0.25% blend of Lavender and Mandarin Essential Oils - this is approximately 5 drops in total for this 100ml recipe.
- 240g/ml Fractionated Coconut Oil (80%)
- 48g/ml Apricot Kernel Oil (16%)
- 6g/ml Evening Primrose Oil (2%)
- 6g/ml Vitamin E (2%)
- If using Essential Oils use about 4 - 5 drops (0.25%)
Lavender Premium (Baby Lavender) Pure Essential Oil
- 2 x Pump Bottles
- Combine all ingredients in a clean amber glass bottle and screw on the lid (ensure you have about 2cm headroom)
- Shake upside down gently a few times to combine ingredients evenly
- There is nothing to clean up and you are ready to massage!