This Cold Processed Soap Kit has been formulated for those who wish to avoid using Palm Oil. If you have always wanted to try and make your own Natural Cold Processed Soap, but were frightened to try - this kit is the answer. This Kit makes 2 batches of Cold Process Soap each weighing approximately 1.4kg in total weight.
The kit contains two x 50ml Artisan Fragrance (or Pure Essential Oil) selections specifically chosen for beginners - the prices vary, which you can see in the drop down menu. You also have the safety gear you need supplied with the kit, and the only ingredient you need to source locally is Distilled Water from the supermarket (about 800ml).
Oils in this soap are: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Cocoa Butter.
- 1 x 1800g Palm Oil Free Base Oils Pouch
- 2 x 50ml Artisan Fragrances or Pure Essential Oils
- 1 x 50ml Sodium Lactate Plus
- 1 x Botanical Scrub Granules Sachet
- 1 x Liquid Colour or Cosmetic Clay or 10g Mica
- 500g Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH, Lye)
- Flexible Loaf Mould – Regular
- Wooden Loaf Mould with Silicone Liner
- Safety Goggles
- Disposable Gloves
- Step-by-Step Instructions
Note: 1. If selecting Oatmeal Milk & Honey Fragrance your soap will be a honey brown colour due to the vanilla content of the fragrance; this is normal.
Note: 2. If you select Clay or Mica, the provided sachet colours ONE batch, and the other batch can be natural (uncoloured).
You can also upgrade your kit to include a Thermometer.
You need to purchase Distilled Water or Spring Water from the Supermarket
|Palm Oil Free:||Yes|