Make your own nourishing Luxury Moisturiser from scratch with this simple, easy to follow recipe. Using natural Australian Macadamia Oil, Organic Shea Butter and your choice of Fragrance or Essential Oil, you will create a wonderful hand-made moisturiser to nurture your skin.
No experience needed, this kit includes step-by-step instructions and all the ingredients you need measured exactly for the recipe.
This kit makes 600g of light, luxury moisturiser (containers are included).
Included in this Kit:
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Vegetable Glycerine (Palm Free)
- Organic Shea Butter
- Australian Macadamia Oil
- Preservative (Phenoserve)
- 2 x 10ml Artisan Fragrances or Pure Essential Oils with Dripolators
- 3 x Cosmetic Cream Jars
- 3 x Tottle Tubes
- Step-by-step Instructions
- Glass Thermometer (20cm) - this tool is necessary for lotion making, but we have left it out in case you already have your own.
*You will need to purchase some distilled water from the supermarket cleaning aisle