It's no secret that we love our Honey Bees! You'll be smelling sweet as can 'bee' with this super simple, honey-inspired Melt & Pour Soap Kit!
Personalise your Honey Bees kit by selecting one of our Honey based Melt & Pour Soap Bases, your choice of Artisan Fragrance or Pure Essential Oil, and one of two Honey Bee Silicone Mould designs. This kit will make between 14 - 18 soaps, depending on which mould you choose!
*You will have some fragrance or Essential Oil left over for other projects.
This kit comes with Step-by-Step Instructions, and we've also made an Online Kit Tutorial!
Included in this Kit:
- 1kg Honey Based Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 1 x 25ml Fragrance or Pure Essential Oil
- 1 x Sachet Botanical Scrub Granules
- 1 x 6-Cavity Silicone Mould
- 1 x Disposable Pipette
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Flexible Mould - Honeycomb with Bee (6 Cavities, 70g each)
- Flexible Mould - Bee Circle Guest (6 Cavities, 55g each)
- Gold Mica Powder - see the graphic, if you would like to add some bling to your Honey Soap you can select this Mica!
- Long Spout Pouring Jug
What you'll need from your kitchen:
- Microwave - to melt the soap
- Microwave safe jug - to hold approx. 500ml
- Plastic spatula or stirring spoons
- Knife - to cut the soap base
- Digital Scales - handy but not essential
- Thermometer - handy but not essential
- If you add Mica to your kit: a small paintbrush – to apply the Mica colour
Isopropyl Alcohol and Spritz Bottle are not included in this kit and are not really needed - you can of course purchase these separately.