Making Watermelon Soap is great fun! This kit comes with printed instructions and a website tutorial. The basic kit (without upgrades) makes 8 bars of soap.
There is plenty of colour to make another set of soaps (and more), so you can upgrade this kit to make another 8 soaps (you already have the mould, alcohol, spritzer and colours). Just drop down the arrow to add another kilo of soap and another 10ml fragrance. If upgrading, you'll make another 8 full size soaps for an extra $17.25 (using Crystal ST base)
This kit comes with printed instructions, and you can see a tutorial with a slide show HERE.
Included in this kit:
- 1kg Crystal ST Melt and Pour Soap Base (SPC)
- 1kg Clear Melt and Pour Base (SFIC)
- 1kg Palm Free Crystal RC Melt and Pour Base
- 1 x 5ml Deep Seagreen Liquid Dispersion or Colour Block
- 1 x 5ml Watermelon Red Liquid Lake
- 1 x Titanium Dioxide Colour Block
- 1 x 10ml Melon themed Artisan Fragrance
- 1 x 10ml Pure Essential Oil
- 1 x packet Poppy Seeds
- 1 x 100ml Isopropyl Alcohol and Spritzer Bottle
- 1 x Flexible Tray Mould - 8 Rectangles
- Instruction Sheet and you can also view a Slideshow Tutorial HERE in our formulary.
The fragrance options in this kit are water-white AND phthalate free, and all our colours are cosmetic grade.
Key to Soap Bases
SFIC = SFIC Brand Base = Clear,
SPC = Stephenson Base = Crystal SLS/SLES Free, or Crystal NS = No/Low Sweat
Palm Free Base = Stephenson = Crystal RC (formerly PF Neutral)