Making Watermelon Soap is great fun! This kit comes with printed instructions and a website tutorial. The basic kit (without upgrades) makes 8 bars of soap.
There is plenty of colour to make another set of soaps (and more), so you can upgrade this kit to make another 8 soaps (you already have the mould, alcohol, spritzer and colours). Just drop down the arrow to add another kilo of soap and another 10ml fragrance.
This kit comes with printed instructions, and you can see a tutorial with a slide show HERE.
Included in this kit:
- 1kg Crystal ST Melt and Pour Soap Base (SPC)
- 1kg Clear Melt and Pour Base (SFIC)
- 1kg Palm Free Crystal RC Melt and Pour Base
- 1 x 5ml Deep Seagreen Liquid Dispersion or Colour Block
- 1 x 5ml Watermelon Red Liquid Lake
- 1 x Titanium Dioxide Colour Block
- 1 x 10ml fruit themed Artisan Fragrance
- 1 x 10ml Pure Essential Oil
- 1 x packet Poppy Seeds
- 1 x 100ml Isopropyl Alcohol and Spritzer Bottle
- 1 x Flexible Tray Mould - 8 Rectangles
- Instruction Sheet and you can also view a Slideshow Tutorial HERE in our formulary.
The fragrance options in this kit are water-white AND phthalate free, and all our colours are cosmetic grade.
Key to Soap Bases
SFIC = SFIC Brand Base = Clear,
SPC = Stephenson Base = Crystal SLS/SLES Free, or Crystal NS = No/Low Sweat
Palm Free Base = Stephenson = Crystal RC (formerly PF Neutral)