We are often asked which fragrances are best suited to Hair Conditioners, Shampoo and Liquid Soaps. I tend to use fruity and sweet fragrances more for Conditioner and Liquid Soap rather than for Shampoo, but most of these work nicely in all products. Of course there are loads more that you may like - such as Coconut & Lemongrass, Cool Water, Shave and a Hair Cut and the list goes on!
Note: Due to the fire in October 2020 we are out of stock of many fragrances - these will mostly be back in stock during 2021.
- Apple Sage - fruity with a nice balance of herbal notes
- Black Currant - fruity
- Black Currant & Pomegranate - fruity
- Coco Mango - tropical
- Coconut and Lime Fragrance
- Coconut Cream - tropical, mellow, not fruity sweet
- Cranberry Fig - crisp fruity
- Crisp Apple Rose - fruity and slightly floral
- Crisp Green Apple - just like its name!
- Energy - lively and fruity
- Fresh Juicy Mango - fruity
- Island Escape – sweet and fruity
- Kumquat – fruity
- Lemongrass and Exotic Lime Fragrance
- Mandarin Mango
- Neroli & Shea Blossom - a balance between citrus and light floral
- Sage & Lemongrass Fragrance - fresh and lightly herbal
- Shave and A Hair Cut - typical male scent - this is very popular!
- Night Violet - floral - but currently a top seller in a well know brand of commercial hair products
- White Tea and Ginger - elegant and fresh - I love this in everything!
- Yuzu - fruity citrus
Suggested Essential Oil Blends for adding to Shampoo, Conditioner and Liquid Products
For Essential Oils, many customers already know their own favourites, but we like Fresh Blend, Float Blend, Happiness Blend, Heavenly Blend and Sensual Blend for liquid products. Citrusy Essential Oils and particularly Bergamot work well on their own if you don't want to blend notes together.
The below are very useful blends for Hair Care:
Normal Hair and Scalp Blends
Useful Essential Oils: Roman Chamomile, Geranium, Lavender, Mandarin, Neroli, Petitigrain, Rose
Oily Hair and Scalp Blends
Useful Essential Oils: Cedarwood, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree
Useful Essential Oils for Dry Scalp and Dry Hair: Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Jasmine, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
Of course these are just my personal favourites, but there are lots of others. I personally don’t care for many florals in my hair, so that is why there aren’t many listed here except Neroli and Shea Blossom and Night Violet - so if you are a floral kind of person - go for it! :)
And never forget BLENDING – this allows you to create your personal list of very best favourites!
Updated November 2020.