- Capable of suspending particles**please read the tips below
- Vegetable based
- Good foaming
- Excellent moisturising from a high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Neutral odour provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing or moulding
TIPS ON USAGE:
- The level of suspension achieved depends on the size and weight of particulate to be suspended.
- Testing a single bar with each different exfoliant is recommended before embarking on volume pours.
- Add fragrance or essential oils first and carefully stir though the soap, avoiding any vigorous stirring as this creates air bubbles which may remain after the soap is set
- Take care when stirring through exfoliants and particles, again avoid introducing any air bubbles with vigorous stirring
- If you wish to colour this base a small trial batch should be made as it may be difficult to colour due to the semi-opacity once particles are added
Note – Due to the viscous nature of this soap base it will retain more air than other bases which in turn may appear affect the clarity of the finished product. Graphic shows particles suspended in soap, these are not included with the soap, purchase exfoliants separately.
Key Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Glycerin, Sucrose
Suitable for: All skin types
Scent: 10 - 40 drops Fragrance or Essential Oils per 100g Soap (0.5% - 2%)
Colourants: Any of the usual colourants for Melt & Pour Soap *See above
Suitable Additives: Botanical and Herbal Extracts, exfoliants and clays
Melt Point: 55 - 60°C
Country Of Origin: United Kingdom
Free of: Parabens, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, PEGs and it's also Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Cruelty Free ~ No Animal Testing
Suitable for Vegans
SPC (Stephenson) usage INCI names (as required for EU labelling) on their ingredients listing. Please email if you require the full document.