If you don't know where to start with Mineral and Clay Masques, this is a good formulation to try to see how you like them!
This mask is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and mature. The White Aussie Clay is firming and tightening and is very gentle on delicate facial skin. The Golden Spa Minerals are detoxifying and will draw out impurities. It is also suitable as a body mask if you wish to venture a little further than the face!
For a delightful and pampering "time out" we suggest applying your first mask in the bath! Shut the door on the world, light some candles, apply the masque, lie back with a glass of wine (if that is your tipple) and drift away whilst the mask dries on your face. Once you rinse it off into the bath water, the minerals will also do the rest of your body good too! Toss a glass of wine into the bath with the minerals and then lie back again for a short sip and soak!
- Measure ingredients into jug or container
- Allow to sit whilst the clay absorbs the water
- After 10 - 15 minutes mix the clay and water to make a smooth paste
- Apply to the facial, leaving eyes and mould and nostrils clear
- Lie in the bath or on your bed for 10 - 15 minutes and allow mask to dry
- Rinse off with warm water and moisturise as usual
TIP: To make this even more of a treat for your skin, at 5g of Rose Hip Powder (if you have some) after step 3 and mix through well.
Note: Do not leave the mask on longer than it takes to dry, clays can be drying on the skin if over used.
|Palm Oil Free:||Yes|