Moon Cake Press Salt Cubes are quite easy to perfect, are low cost and a welcome addition to a relaxing soak in the bath. It can be a little difficult to adjust the water content initially, so this has been pared back to a workable ratio for new crafters. These cubes contain a lot more moisture than in a regular bath bomb or fizzy recipe so do require drying time for them to set up.
This kit also includes some Polysorbate 80 which helps the colour to mix well through the water and also, most importantly, rinse cleanly away.
- 1kg Epsom Salts
- 500g Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 x Mica Colour Sachet or 5ml Liquid Colour
- 1 x 25ml Polysorbate 80
- 2 x 10ml Artisan Fragrances
- 2 x 10ml Pure Essential Oils or Pure Essential Oil Blends
- 2 x 10ml scents (Your choice of a mix of Fragrance and Essential Oils)
- 1 x Moon Cake Press - select either a Large Square, Floral or the Bee, Butterfly & Bird design
You can see a Tutorial making these cubes in our Free Recipe Formulary on THIS link.
Age suitability: Can be a little tricky for under 10 years, however it is suitable with adult supervison and assistance as required.