Using a base allows you a quick and easy project to make with the kids, and some control over what products you have in your home for your children and yourself.
In this mini tutorial, you can really just use it as a guide, and adjust the colourants and amount of fragrance to suit your own preferences. If you want to make the whole 1 litre at once, you can do this, or make 3 smaller batches. The alchol is useful, but not essential.
Our Hand and Body Wash Base is Palm and Paraben Free and 83% Organic ingredients.
- 330ml/g Hand and Body Wash Base into the jug
- 3 drops of liquid colourant to suit your preference - you can use less or more (we used the colours included in the "add to trolley")
- 3.5ml/g Melon Buffet Fragrance - or your favourite
- Bottle Clear (Tall Square) 460ml with Lotion Pump (the other in the graphic is no longer available - this one is a 120ml larger, so you can amend the batch size.
Mixing Jug, stirring stick, alcohol and spritz bottle
- Measure 330ml/g Hand and Body Wash Base into the jug.
- Add 3 drops of colourant to suit your preference - you can use less or more.
- Add 3.5ml/g Summer Melon Spritzer Fragrance - this is 1% - adjust to suit your preference.
- Stir well through the base.
- If you have created bubbles you can give a quick spritz with isopropyl alcohol to remove these.
- Trim dip tube on pump bottle to the correct length.
- Pour into the pump bottles.
- Done - ready to wash with or gift.
Ingredients: Aqua, Organic Potassium Cocoate, Organic Potassium Oleate, Lauryl Betaine, Organic Glycerine *from Organic Sunflower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Citrate