This yummy layered Melt and Pour Soap Loaf is coloured with fluro soap colourants, which you wouldn't think looking at the soap; they produce this gorgeous Gelato coloured soap when used in the opaque soap base. Perfect for summer, this cool, but vibrant pastel pallette is easy on the eye, and smells great!
With this kit you can easily manage to make the four colour layered soap loaf which can be cut into between 9 and 12 bars of soap. There is also a Pictorial Mini Tutorial on THIS link.
There is no SLS or SLES in any of the soap base options in this kit, and there is also a palm free choice too.
If you are a beginner, this soap kit is do-able! Go slowly, follow the instructions carefully and take note of the temperatures. The colour options are non-bleeding, so you don't have to worry about colour migration, and the fragrance options are non-discolouring fragrances (no vanilla based scents).
Included in this Kit:
- 1kg Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 4 x portions powdered colourants
- 25ml Glycerine (Palm Free)
- 1 x 25ml Artisan Fragrance Oil
- 1 x 25ml Pure Essential Oil or
- 1 x 25ml Essential Oil Blend
- 1 x Isopropyl Alcohol & Spritzer Bottle Set
- 1 x Medium Flexible Loaf Mould
- 1 x Disposable Pipette
There are a couple of upgrade options available for this kit if you want to turn it into an amazing gift pack! They are all optional, you may already have these items on hand, which gives you the freedom to just buy the base kit if you prefer.
- Essential Oil Blend - can be upgraded to a pre-blended, Pure Essential Oil Blends: Balance, Relax or, Heavenly
- Glass Thermometer, Mercury Free (optional, but handy for a new soaper)
- 1 x Long Spout Jug (optional)
Key to Bases:
SFIC = SFIC Brand Base = White
SPC = Stephenson Base = Crystal WSLS/SLES Free
PF MB = Palm Free Mango Butter