Let everyone know that you have personally made your own soap! Whether your soap is for gifts or sale, this stamp identifies your soap as made by you.
Acrylic stamps give the best results with steady, firm pressure using a rolling motion. You can also brush the stamp with some Mica powder for added appeal. Each durable stamp has an acrylic handle.
Suitable for use on half cured Cold Process Soap; if your batch is soft the best results are obtained after the soap bars have been drying for a week or so. For Melt & Pour Soap, please see note below.
Approximate Stamp Dimensions: 38mm x 35 wide
Stamp on soap, depth: 3mm
Stamp Handle Size: Small (to assist removal from soap bar)
Manufacturer: Aussie Soap Supplies®
Instructions for use of this Acrylic Stamp:
- Cold Process Soap only! (or HP, but not Melt and Pour Soap)
- Don’t use on fresh Cold Process Soap, or old Cold Process Soap – just in the middle of curing at about 3 - 4 weeks old
- Spray acrylic stamp with Isopropyl Alcohol before stamping
- Place on soap and press down firmly, moving a little forward and backward
- No mallet needed for this technique, just the heels of your hands
- Lift away from the soap
- If you need to clean the detail during stamping or when finished, DO NOT USE A SKEWER OR METAL IMPLEMENT. Soak in some water, and use a soft toothbrush to remove any residue soap.
Watch this Soap Queen video on stamping soap for tips and tricks to get the best out of your soap stamp.
Not recommended for all Melt and Pour Soap Bases. This particular design has very intricate detailing, so trial and error is required by you to experiment with varieties of soap recipe, age and hardness. (I have successfully stamped Stephenson Oatmeal Base, and cleaned the stamp in water after 2 soaps). I use a soft toothbrush and bowl of water to clean, dry with paper towel.