This Kit is the perfect introduction to Cold Process Soap making!
Never made Cold Process Soap before? We've made it super simple by including a pouch of pre-mixed oils, weighed and blended for you. Simply warm the oils in the pouch (it's heat resistant) until liquid, weigh out half, and then make soap!
This kit makes two batches of 1074g of Cold Processed Soap each - that's about 22 x 100g bars of soap.
You select the fragrances or essential oils, exfoliating scrub granules, and colourants, and we provide the rest!
Our Pre-Mixed Oils pouch is comprised of: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (RSPO Segregated and Sustainable), Castor Oil and Cocoa Butter.
Included in this Kit:
- 1 x Pre-Mixed Oils Pouch
- 1 x 500g Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH, Lye)
- 1 x Sachet Exfoliating Scrub Granules
- 1 x 20g Natural Cosmetic Clay or 1 x 10ml Liquid Colourant
- 2 x 50ml Artisan Fragrances or Pure Essential Oils*
- 1 x Flexible Loaf Mould – Medium
- Safety Goggles and Gloves
- Step-by-Step Instructions
* If selecting Oatmeal Milk & Honey Fragrance, your soap will be a honey brown colour due to the vanilla content of the fragrance; this is normal.
What you'll need from your Kitchen:
- Distilled Water (you can find this in the cleaning aisle of your local supermarket)
NOTE: In cooler temperatures, the oils in the Pre-Mixed Oils Pouch will start to solidify. Before making your soap, it is important that the oils are completely liquid and agitated to ensure they are well blended.
|Ingredients:||Pre Mix Oil Blend: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Segregated, Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter|