This recipe is published here with kind permision of Susanna Ellyssa
Doesn't this look fabulous? Just wait until you try it because it is !
- 170g Distilled Water
- 12g Glycerine Vegetable PF
- 14g Honey Powder or honey (or similar)
- 3g Phenoserve Preservative (1%)
- 15 - 20 drops (1g/ml) Essential Oils of choice (Susanna Ellyssa used Lavender and a touch of Tea Tree Essential Oil)
**Please check for contraindications and follow Essential Oil Safety
- In a heat proof jug or bowl, heat Phase A ingredients - distilled water and glycerine - to approximately 80°C. make sure there is plenty of room to add the rest of the ingredients and whip them up
- Add the honey powder into the pre-heated water and glycerine and stir until dissolved
- In another heat proof jug heat Phase B ingredients - making sure all oils and waxes are completly liquid
- Pour Phase B into Phase A slowly while whisking as you pour
- Use a stick blender to blend Phase A and Phase B for a minute or so
- When cream is cooler and thickened , add Phase C - preservative and Essential Oils and combine well
- Then whisk through Phase D - the clays - into the cream, when Phase D is incorporated well with the cream, switch back to the stick blender
- And then blend, blend, blend until you get a nice creamy consistency.
- Pot up and use!
- Take a small amount and apply to face taking care to leave a little space around eyes, nostrils and lips
- Relax for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse off with clean warm water
- Resume your normal beauty routine of toning and moisturising
- This leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. If you have dry skin, rinse off after a few minutes.
|Time:||1 - 1 1/2 hours|