Isopropyl Alcohol is a "staple ingredient" in your soapy store cupboard. It is also useful to assist with sanitising equipment for lotion making, wiping bench tops and glass cleaning.
- It is your Melt & Pour glue! For use with Melt and Pour Soap base for embedding and layering. Spritz the Melt & Pour Soap straight after pouring to remove bubbles, to join layers and embedding soap pieces and small toys. Using alcohol changes the surface tension and allows the layers to "stick".
- It is also used to eliminate soda ash on Cold Process Soap, particularly on textured tops.
- Isopropyl alcohol is also used to disperse mica colours (as well as oil and glycerine).
- And is used as a santiser in the lotion makers lab - for equipment and bench tops.
- Also useful for cleaning glass and mirrors and DIY household cleaners.
You can also purchase a Blue Spritzer bottle here - which is an atomiser bottle required for application of the alcohol.
NOTE: This product cannot be sent Express Post due to its flash point.
|INCI:||Isopropyl alcohol, water (aqua)|
|Ingredients:||99% Isopropyl alcohol|