Make it Eco - make your own Solid Conditioner Bars from Scratch.
Making solid Hair Conditioner Bars is easy! These Eco-friendly Solid Conditioner Bars mean no plastic packaging, and they last a long time in use. This kit is suitable for you even if you have never made a lotion or conditioner before. The mould in this kit is suitable to use over and over again, and can be used for all your bath, body and soap product making.
In addition to the full printed instructions and information, you can see a Mini Tutorial in our Recipe Formulary here for this Kit
This kit makes 6 x Solid Conditioner Bars (= a batch of 500g).
- Budget-Wise Flex Mould - Square (Large Guest)
- Conditioning Emulsifier 25
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol
- Argan Oil, Organic
- Abyssinian Oil, Extra
- Cocoa Butter
- Vegetable Glycerine PF
- Silc Oliv
- dl Panthenol Powder
- Preservative EPE
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Chamomile Extract, Organic
- 10ml Artisan Fragrance with Dripolator
- 10ml Pure Essential Oil or Pure Essential Oil Blend with Dripolator
- Printed Instructions