This diagonal, layered Melt and Pour Soap Loaf is reminiscent of the stunning "Northern Lights" seen in the night sky in the northern hemisphere. The cool tone selection of Fluro Powder Colourants make this a bold and vibrant geometric striped soap loaf.
With this kit you can easily manage to make the four colour layered soap loaf which can be cut into between 9 and 12 bars of soap.There is no SLS or SLES in any of the soap base options in this kit, and there is also a palm free choice too.
If you are a beginner, this may take a little longer to make - you will need to familiarise yourself with the techniques and basics of Melt and Pour Soap making. If you feel confident, you have everything you need in this kit to get you going. You can also consider the slightly easier Gelato Layers Melt and Pour Soap Loaf Kit if this is your first soaping experience.
The colour options are non-bleeding, so you don't have to worry about colour migration, and the fragrance options are non-discolouring fragrances (no vanilla based scents). However, if this is your first soap, just take it slowly, and there is also a pictorial tute in the formulary on this link: Neon Lights Melt and Pour Soap Loaf Tutorial
Included in this Kit:
- 1kg Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 4 x Portions Powdered Colourants
- 25ml Glycerine (Palm Free)
- 1 x 25ml Artisan Fragrance Oil
- 1 x 25ml Pure Essential Oil
- 1 x 25ml Essential Oil Blend
- 1 x Isopropyl Alcohol & Spritzer Bottle Set
- 1 x Medium Flexible Loaf Mould
- 1 x Disposable Pipette
- 1 x Instructions
There are a couple of upgrade options available for this kit if you want to turn it into an amazing gift pack! They are all optional, you may already have these items on hand, which gives you the freedom to just buy the base kit if you prefer!
- Essential Oil Blend - can be upgraded to a pre-blended, Pure Essential Oil Blends: Calm, Relax or Heavenly
- Short Glass Thermometer, Mercury Free (optional, but handy for a new soaper)
- 1 x Long Spout Jug (optional)
Key to Bases:
SFIC = SFIC Brand Base = Clear,
SPC = Stephenson Base = Crystal SLS/SLES Free
PF RC = Palm Free Base