This project is really easy, and creates gently exfoliating oatmeal soaps, and we've teamed this kit with scents that are gentle and go well with the oatmeal theme. It's nice to add some fresh honey for its humectant qualities, but it is not included - just reach into your pantry! As many customers purchase this kit for kids and to make the choices more Vegan appealing, we have included some fruits and other comforting fragrance choices too.
With this kit you can select either Stephenson Crystal OS (Oatmeal & Shea) Melt & Pour Soap Base or SFIC Oatmeal Melt & Pour Soap Base. The baseline kit has Stephenson Crystal OS Soap Base and the Hexagon Mould. This kit is suitable for the total beginner, or those who want to buy a starter kit with just soap, a mould and fragrances.
This kit makes 10 x 100g scented Oatmeal Soap Bars (or double that if you select the guest size mould)
See the Melt and Pour Oatmeal Tutorial HERE or print off the PDF instructions if you prefer. (There are no printed instructions in this soap kit)
- 1kg SFIC Oatmeal Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 1kg Stephenson Oatmeal Shea Melt & Pour Soap Base
- 1 x Multi Cavity Silicone Soap Mould - as selected
- 2 x 10ml Artisan Fragrances with Dripolators
- 2 x 10ml Pure Essential Oil with Dripolators
- 2 x 10ml scents (Your choice of a mix of Fragrance and Essential Oils)
You need to supply: your favourite honey (if desired), around 1 tablespoon. Leave out the honey and the soaps are Vegan Friendly!
Note: ALL our fragrances are Vegan friendly, we have only marked those honey styled ones with a (V) for extra clarity!
Mould Designs to select from:
- 4 Hexagon Deep
- 6 Rectangles with Bevel Edge
- 6 Round with Rippled Edge
- 6 cavity Bee Circle (Guest)
- 6 cavity Bee with Honecomb
- Honey Bees Rectangle (3 x Single Cavity)
Don't forget, if selecting foody type fragrances (ie vanilla based) your soap will be a beige-tan colour depending on the fragrances chosen, this is normal for vanilla based scents!