Swirled Melt and Pour Soap can appear a little tricky when you are just starting out, With this kit you can easily manage to do a three colour swirled soap loaf, that can be cut into between 9 and 12 bars of soap.
There is no SLS or SLES in any of the soap base options in this kit, and there is also a palm free choice too.
There are no beginner worries with this soap kit. The colour options are non-bleeding, so you don't have to worry about colour migration, and the fragrance options are non-discolouring fragrances (no vanilla based scents),
- 1kg Melt and Pour Soap Base
- 1 x Colour Block (Titanium Dioxide)
- 2 x Liquid Colours
- 1 x 25ml Pure Essential Oil
- 1 x 25ml Artisan Fragrance Oil
- 1 x Medium Flexible Loaf Mould
- 1 x Disposable Pipette
- Printed Instructions
There are several upgrade options available for this kit if you want to turn it into an amazing gift pack! They are all options, you may already have these items on hand, which gives you the freedom to just buy the base kit if you prefer!
In addition to the included written instructions you can see the Mini Slideshow Tutorial HERE too.
- Essential Oil Blend - can be upgraded to a pre-blended, Pure Essential Oil Blends: Calm, Relax or Heavenly
- Short Glass Thermometer, Mercury Free (optional, but handy for a new soaper)
- 3 x Long Spout Jugs (optional)
- Extra soap (the 1kg mould fills to 1cm below the rim with the supplied base, so if you want it right to the top, you can upgrade this)
- Isopropyl Alcohol and Blue Spritzer Bottle (optional for this kit, as you are pouring over unset layers you can manage with out this, but it is good to take out surface bubbles)
Key to Bases and Options:
SFIC = SFIC Brand Base = Clear,
SPC = Stephenson Base = Crystal SLS/SLES Free,
Palm Free Base = Stephenson = Crystal RC (formerly PF Neutral)