Our African Black Soap base is a natural melt and pour soap base made using Raw African Black Soap from Ghana. African Black Soap is made using raw shea butter, and coconut oil, full of naturally derived minerals and antioxidants and is renowned for its natural cleansing properties. This soap base has a dark and rich colour which is produced naturally during the handmade processing of the African Black Soap in Ghana.
- Made using 5% African Black Soap
- Vegetable based
- Dark Brown colour from raw African Black Soap
- Excellent foaming and lather
- Sulfate free – no SLES or SLS
- No Parabens
- No MPG
- Good moisturising from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Natural scent from African Black Soap; this is a neutral scent and this base exhibits excellent fragrance lift
Key Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, African Black Soap, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate
Suitable for: All skin types.
Scent: 10 - 40 drops Fragrance or Essential Oils per 100g Soap (0.5% - 2%)
Colourants: Due to it's natural brown colour, this soap is not usually coloured, though you could add Titanium Dioxide to opacify it further
Suitable Additives: Botanical and Herbal Extracts, exfoliants of all kinds
Melt Point: 55 - 60°C
Country Of Origin: United Kingdom
Free of: Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, PEGs and it's also Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Cruelty Free ~ No Animal Testing
Suitable for Vegans
SPC (Stephenson) usage INCI names (as required for EU labelling) on their ingredients listing. Please email if you require the full document.
You'll find a load of information, recipe ideas and tutorials using Melt and Pour Soap in our free Recipe Formulary here