Adjustable Cutting Tool for Handmade Soap
We had requests for this style of soap cutter, so here it is! This is an adjustable cutter using a single wire that cuts from nil to 5cm. The length you can cut is not limited due to the style of the slide tray, allowing you to cut a longer loaf of soap. There is also space at the side of the tray to go several cms wider if necessary.
Our hand crafted, Wooden D Cutter with Wire allows you to slice your Cold Process Soap logs and loaves into uniform, professional looking bars. The runway area is marked with a guide line measure and also features an adjustable stop.
- For tall or textured top bars, lay the soap on its side to cut. This is also a good option to avoid drag marks in your soap if you have included exfoliants.
- Internal width takes a log up to 9.8cm++ in diameter (you can go wider if necessary).
To use: To ensure neat vertical soap slices, stand over the top of the guide as you expert pressure on the blade to avoid any sloped bars. Soap should be as fresh as possible, the harder the bar, the more pressure required to cut soap. We recommend Melt and Pour Soap is cut immediately on unmoulding.
Overall Dimensions: 38cm long x 28cm wide x 20cm overall height (External)
Internal Dimensions: 38cm x 9.8cm (though soap has space for overhang if required), 12cm from tray to inside handle (maximum height of soap)
- Not suitable for Melt and Pour Soap.
- Best used on fresh Cold and Hot Process Soap
- Supplied with replacement wires
- Supplied in a box and requires final part of construction - just connect the D part