This versatile, scoopable, whipped soap is lovely to use as a hand soap, body wash or gentle facial wash. This creamy whipped soap leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Add a large dollop to the bath – drop it under the running tap for a foamy bath!
I have gone with a purple theme, though you could go with a green theme using Deep Seagreen Liquid Pigment Dispersion and Lagoon Jojoba Beads. I added the jojoba beads more for visual interest rather than serious exfoliation, so feel free to leave those out, increase the quantity or substitute with a botanical scrub granule.
Tip: Foamy Bath Butter does set up quite firmly, so I always err on the generous side with my measurements of liquids when whipping it for scrubs.
What You Need:
- 500g Foamy Bath Butter
- 1 teaspoon Purple Jojoba Beads
- 5 - 10ml Green Tea Extract (or Cucumber Extract )
- 5 -10ml Avocado Oil, Virgin
- 30g (approximately1½ tablespoons) CCG Surfactant
- 2 - 5 ml (1/4 to1 teaspoon) Australian Lavender Fragrance or Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 – 4 drops Royal Purple Liquid Pigment Dispersion
- 3 x 240ml Double Wall Jars
*Please consider using a preservative – 0.4% Liquid Germall Plus if you are increasing the additives at a higher level
Large mixing bowl or jug
Balloon electric whisk
Spatulas, spoons, measures etc
- Add Foamy Bath Butter and CCG Surfactant to a large mixing bowl or jug.
- Whip until light and fluffy.
- Add Green Tea Extract, Fragrance and Jojoba Beads (if using) and mix through.
- Spoon into jars – voilá!
If using "Add to Trolley" Australian Lavender Fragrance is included, if you wish to use Essential Oil, just delete this and add your preferred Lavender Essential Oil.