BRAMBLE BERRY TUTORIAL
FEATURING LEMON HONEY FRAGRANCE OIL
Treat your skin with this scrub. Cocoa Butter and Avocado Oil moisturize, while sugar gently scrubs away dead skin
Author: Bramble Berry
Serves: About 8 x 4oz (125ml) Jars
- Eight x 4 oz (125ml) Hexagon Glass Jars or other cosmetic containers
- 32 oz (900g) Granulated Sugar - Caster or Regular White Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Peel Powder *Optional - can make your own, purchase from health food stores, or use some Sunny Yellow Mica
- 2 oz (56g) Avocado Oil
- 1.5 oz (42g) Cocoa Butter
- 0.2 oz (6g) Polysorbate 80
- 0.5 oz (14g/ml) Lemon Honey Fragrance Oil (Now deleted, we now stock Manuka Honey & Lemon Fragrance)
Add 32 ounces (900g) of granulated sugar into a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon peel powder and mix thoroughly.
In a small heat-safe container, add 1.5 ounces of cocoa butter and 2 ounces of avocado oil.
Melt in the microwave using 30 second bursts.
Remove from the microwave and add 0.2 ounces of Polysorbate 80 and 0.5 ounces of Lemon Honey Fragrance Oil.
To use, apply to wet skin and rub in circular motions. Wash off. Enjoy!