Make a rectangular "pillow" with light cotton material, and seal with three sides with either washable glue, or sew the edges leaving one narrow end open. Use some off cuts of wadding to padd out the pillow case.
You can either fill the outer case directly with the herbs, or insert one or two Heat Sealable Tea Bags inside the washable cover slip.
Note: All Botanical ingredients must be dried before making the pillow.
- 1 part crushed Spearmint Leaves
- 1 part crushed Peppermint Leaves
- 1 part Lavender Flowers
- 1 part crushed Eucalyptus Leaves
- 1 part crushed Rosemary Leaves
- 1/2 part Flax Seeds (available from Health Food stores)
- Add a few drops of Essential Oils of any of the above herbs, or you can try my blend of a couple of drops of Basil, Lemon and Rosemary Essential Oils.
- Mix the dried herbs in a bowl, and drip in the Essential Oils
- Stir well to evenly distribute the oils
- Fill the Heat Sealable Tea Bags until there is just enough room to seal the edge with the iron
- Heat seal the open edge of the bags Slide into the pillowcase inside the wadding and tuck well in
- Sew or fasten the open end of the pillow
To Use: Place under the pillow when a Sinus Headache sends you to bed. Refresh by scrunching the herbs, and add more Essential Oils if needed.
This is not intended as a cure for any medical condition, if the condition persists seek advice from a professional Medical Practitioner.