Only a couple of drops under each eye, each night cares for and moisturises the delicate skin under your eyes.
If Oat Oil is out of stock, we recommend substituting Argan Oil, Organic.
Oat Oil Lipid is a unique blend of complex lipids, and is the only refined natural oil that contains both the neutral and the polar lipids found in the skin itself. For this reason, Oat Oil easily and rapidly absorbs into the skin leaving a non-greasy feeling. Oat Oil is rich in ceramides and Vitamin E making it a fantastic ingredient for lip products as well as skin and hair care. Oat Oil hydrates, smoothes and refines lips and its moisturising properties helps to prevent lips drying and cracking - it's got quite a lot of goodness packed into a small bundle!.
Pure Rosehip Oil is high in Vitamin A, Rosehip Oil is very useful for very dry, and damaged skin, sunburn, age spots, wrinkles and in eye creams. Rosehip is non-greasy, absorbed quickly and is safe to apply directly, even on sensitive skin. It really is a powerhouse of goodness for your skin.
Olive Squalane is often referred to as 'Nature's Facelift' or 'Facelift in a Bottle' - that might be over stating its attributes, but it's a skin care essential, particularly for aging, sensitive and tender skin.
What you need:
- 45g Organic Jojoba
- 40g Rosehip Oil
- 10g/ml Pure Olive Squalane
- 1g/ml 80 drops Vitamin E
- 3g/ml 30 drops Pure Oat Oil
- 1g/ml (20 drops) Rose Absolute 3% in Jojoba
- Small Pyrex jug or glass beaker
- 1 stirring spoon
- Prepare work surface and set out ingredients
- Add the Jojoba and Rosehip Oil into a beaker or small Pyrex jug
- Then measure the rest of the ingredients into the beaker
- Stir carefully to combine
- Using a pipette, fill the mini airless pump bottles to just on the shoulder to ensure the pump mechanism sits below the surface when the lid is put on.
- Screw on the pump and overcap and label
- Put on the lids, label and you are done!
If using Add to Trolley please note there are no pumps included. Please select these separately .
|Palm Oil Free:||Yes|