Soapy fun for kids and "Elly" lovers alike! Create adorable elephant soaps that are perfectly child sized in this easy to use Platinum quality silicone mould. This kit is ideal if you are looking for a gift for a young soaper, or for some soapy school holiday fun. You choose the colour and fragrances - customise to suit the soaper. This kit comes with Clear and White SFIC soap bases and one colour cube so you can make a variety of tones and shades of the colour you select by mixing and matching the bases and the colourant.
1kg of soap base makes 11 bars of soap - this mould capacity in total is around 500g.
Age suitability: Can be a little tricky for under 10 years. Children should be supervised and assisted with this kit as needed.
This Kit includes:
- 500g Clear Melt & Pour Base (SFIC) and 500g White Melt & Pour Base (SFIC)
- 500g Palm Free Clear Melt & Pour Base (SFIC) and 500g Palm Free Goatsmilk Melt & Pour Base
- 1 x Elephants Silicone Mould
- 2 x 10ml Non-discolouring Artisan Fragrances
- 2 x 10ml Pure Essential Oils with dripolators
- 2 x 10ml scents (Your choice of a mix of Fragrance and Essential Oils)
- 2 x Stirring sticks
- 2 x Colour Blocks
- 1 x Disposable Pipette
- Instruction Sheet
Apart from the flier included in your kit, you can find loads of "how to" information in our Free Recipe Formulary
If you have company coming for your soaping session, we recommend you pick up another block of soap so there's plenty to go around - you can add a second 500g of soap when choosing your preferences above