This nourishing clay facial mask gently exfoliates with the Colloidal Oatmeal and nourishes with Goatsmilk. This is one of the featured formulas in our Formulating with Clay Book. The formula fills the large white Bail Jar nicely, but you will have left over ingredients so you may want to purchase extra Kilner (Bail) Jars or some Stand Up Pouches.
Suitable for: All skin types including sensitive and mature
What you need:
- 70g White Aussie or Kaolin French White Clay
- 20g Caramel Mediterranean Clay
- 50g Goatsmilk Powder
- 30g Colloidal Oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon Natrasorb Bath
- 8 drops Rose Absolute 3% in Jojoba or Roman Chamomile 3% In Jojoba *Optional
- 1 x Large White Kilner Jar
- Place the Natrasorb into a mixing bowl and add essential oil (if using)
- Mix well until the Natrasorb has absorbed the oils the mixtures appears like breadcrumbs
- Now measure the other ingredients into the mixing bowl or jug
- Seal in an airtight container or jar
I like to use Oat Milk or Almond Milk, but you can use floral or springwater.
Mix 1 rounded tablespoon of facial mixture with 2 tablespoons of pure water or your preferred liquid milk (including oat and almond milk), and allow to sit for 10 minutes. Check the mixture is a good consistency and adjust moisture if needed. Apply to the face, avoiding lips, nostrils and eyes. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes and then rinse off. Apply toner and moisturiser as usual.
If using "Add to Trolley" the basket includes 10ml Rose Absolute 3% in Jojoba and French White Clay
|Palm Oil Free:||Yes|
|Yields:||3 - 4 facials|