This, like the beginners Lotion, is an easy, basic moisturiser for your first attempt. Read our Lotion Making Instructions, and have everything ready to go and dive straight in! Set everything out, have all the ingredients pre-weighed and follow temperatures closely and you'll be fine.
This is a basic, easy to make cream that is still really nice and moisturises well and leaves your skin soft and supple. Its good for facial application at night, or as a body cream if you prefer. This lotion is suitable for Malibu Tubes or a tub if you prefer.
- 350g Distilled Water (70%)
- 20g Aloe Vera Gel (4%)
- 40g Emulsifying Wax NF or Veg Emulse (8%)
- 60g Fixed Oil Of Choice (12%) - try Sweet Almond, Macadamia, Apricot Kernel or Rice Bran etc
- 25g Organic Shea Butter or other Luxury Butter Of Choice (5%)
- 2.5g (2 1/2 droppers) Phenoserve (0.5%)
- 2.5g (2 1/2 droppers) Essential Oils or Fragrance Of Choice (0.5%)
Cosmetic Containers Starter Pack
For instructions on how to make Lotions from Scratch, please see our Basic Lotion Making Instructions Page
|Palm Oil Free:||No|